Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lithograph Portrait Pillows

My beautiful little sisters are getting older, and it's getting harder for me to think of cool things to give them! This is a great handmade gift for a preteen!

I started by doing a mini photo shoot, to make sure I would have at least one good shot. Then, I uploaded the photo at Big Huge Labs', Warholizer. I resubmitted like 20 times, trying to find a color that would match their rooms.

I printed the image onto photo transfer paper. Make sure you pick the right paper for your fabric! Some are meant for dark fabrics, some for stretchy etc.

I whipped up a couple of pillowcases, and ironed away! I think they turned out well, and they were also received well!

Golf cart cruising at the lake. Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...