Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Logo and More

I have been getting a bit desperate for a logo and finally hired a very talented friend for the job. I cannot believe what a great job he did! It is better than I could have imagined.


Now I have to figure out how to use it, make some fabric labels, order a rubber stamp....

My next big news is that I booked my first Craft fair! I was really hoping to get into the Waldorf School's Holiday Faire, but they book up in May (I way missed that deadline). So I started scouting out community center craft sales and discovered they book up much later. I am one part excited, one part curious and one part freaking out because there is so much to do!!!!

I could also use some help on finding a cheap, free or borrowed standing coat rack...thoughts? And how could I DIY my own Logo'd poster to put up on my easel for the fair? I am not digitally savvy and am spending so much money on supplies that I'd rather not outsource it if I can do it myself!

I spent the afternoon (Daniel's first day of preschool!) cutting out pattern pieces for 48 gnome heads and really want to sew them up tonight, even though my eyes are like sandpaper and we are going away for the weekend...off I go!


Preschooler!

1 comment:

  1. love the logo and congrats on the show... just filled out my paperwork for my first as well!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...