Friday, June 10, 2011

Perfect Little Hedgehog Softie

Look what I made!


Cute...right? I made it for a baby gift, but what I really love about this pattern is that it's perfect for anyone. It could be made smaller and used as a key chain for a teen or it can be a money or chapstick holder for a tween or school-ager. It's a great baby toy or make a few and voila! A family of Hedgehogs for a preschooler.  It would even be a great gift card holder and it's gender-neutral. I'm in love.


 The only things I changed were that I embroidered the nose rather than attaching felt (seemed safer since it's for a baby), I made the felt spikes into loops so I can attach baby links and I did a quirky little contrasting whip stitch as a finish rather than an invisible ladder stitch because I thought it suited my little guy.

Can't wait to show you the whole gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...